The main decision body of the network is the management committee, consisting of representative of each institution that has signed the memorandum of understanding. They are in charge of the coordination, implementation, and management of an Action’s activities as well as supervising the appropriate allocation and use of the COST funding with a view to achieving the Action’s scientific and technological objectives.
The practical management of the project is performed by the action core group, which consists of the Chair of the Action and Vice Chair, the working groups leaders and vice leaders, STSM (short-term scientific mission) coordinator, training school coordinator and equal opportunities officer.
- Chair of the Action: Dr Wolf VON KLITZING (Foundation for Research & Technology – Hellas, Greece)
- Vice Chair of the Action: Dr Andrea TROMBETTONI (IOM DEMOCRITOS, Italy)
- Science Officer of the Action: Dr Fatima BOUCHAMA
- Administrative Officer of the Action: Ms Milena STOYANOVA
Their contact information can be found on the COST webpage.
Working groups leaders and vice leaders:
- WG1 leader: Prof Ernst M. RASEL (University of Hannover, Germany)
- WG1 vice leader: Dr Naceur GAALOUL (University of Hannover, Germany)
- WG2 leader: Dr Philippe BOUYER (Institut d’Optique d’Aquitaine, France)
- WG2 vice leader: Prof Barry GARRAWAY (University of Sussex, United Kingdom)
- WG3 leader: Dr Veronica AHUFINGER (Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain)
- WG3 vice leader: Dr Jordi MOMPART (Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain)
In all committees, emphasis are placed on regional and gender balances.