WG1 Break-Through Technologies
- Leader: Prof Ernst M. RASEL (University of Hannover, Germany)
- Vice leader: Dr Naceur GAALOUL (University of Hannover, Germany)
Objectives: Facilitating the advance of novel atom-quantum-technologies by fostering closer European collaboration between the main players and the numerous upcoming groups, especially in the ITCs and NNCs.
- Identify the key technologies in need of dissemination amongst the partners and beyond.
- Identification of potential breakthrough areas.
- Organize targeted meetings.
- Facilitate and promote exchanges especially of ECIs.
- Compose a report on (1) and (2) within the first ten months.
- Develop a strategy to disseminate the technologies identified in (1) and create in consultation with all major players a roadmap for (2).
- Organize at least one major conference per year whilst searching for synergies with existing structures.
- The identification on (1) and (2).
- The report on (Task 1),
- The roadmap towards future quantum technologies (Task 2) in year 2,
- Four major conferences; four workshops, and three summer schools.